- Posted 27 January 2021
- Salary£23,000 - £30,000 (DOE) + Commission + Benefits
- DisciplineAmicus Recruitment Careers
Director & Co-Founder
Do you have experience of recruitment in the IT sector? Are you a Recruitment Consultant or Senior Consultant looking to make the next step in your career, but don’t have the opportunity to do so at your current employer? Do you want to be part of an ambitious & growing business where you will be given a genuine opportunity to be fast-tracked to Director level? If so, Amicus Recruitment would like to hear from you!
Amicus Recruitment are on the lookout for several Recruitment Consultants to join us in our new offices in Handforth.
“We are dedicated to building a recruitment business at the heart of the technology community with relationships at our core, and where the world-class talent we provide helps develop technology of the future.”
Established at the start of 2017, Amicus Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment company. We’ve grown to 12 people currently and have plans to treble in size over the next 3 years in our new offices. We were shortlisted in 2019 for ‘The Best Newcomer’ at the Global Recruiter Awards and we’re just at the start of our journey. We have big plans and we want hungry, driven, ambitious individuals to join us on it.
- A hands-on position with the main objective of developing a new patch from scratch.
- Develop client relationships with both new & existing clients across niche technical markets using business development techniques / skills
- Responsible for hiring, growth & success of the division.
- Compose quality, well-written content for job advertisements, email marketing & internal training material
- Build brand awareness across the new region with social network activity
- Host tech webinars, round table events and attend sponsored tech events
- Lead by example to less experienced consultants with consistent billings & regularly promoting best practices
What do I need to be successful?
- Successful proven experience as a 360 recruiter.
- History of developing client relationships
- IT recruitment experience.
- Excellent consultative communication skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Hungry, driven, ambitious, resilient personality
- Good business acumen
- A burning desire to be successful in all you do
- Good education background
But most of all, you’ll display our display our values on a daily basis:
In return you will receive, a competitive salary, market-leading uncapped commission scheme, transparent career development plan, generous holiday allowances, pension, duvet days, flexi-hours, health & wellbeing programme, cycle to work scheme, maternity/paternity leave, childcare vouchers, pool table, drinks fridge, incentives to worldwide destinations to places like Las Vegas, Marbella, Dusseldorf, etc.
If you like what you see and you want to be part of our journey, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered