- Posted 27 February 2023
- Salary$75,000 - $80,000 (DOE) + UNCAPPED Commission + Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAmicus Recruitment Careers
Lead Recruiter/ Managing Consultant
Do you have experience of building a team in the tech recruitment market? Are you a Lead Senior Recruitment Consultant or Divisional Manager looking to make the next step in your career, but don’t have the opportunity to do so at your current employer? Do you want to develop a new division and have a genuine opportunity to be fast-tracked to Director level? If so, Amicus Recruitment would like to hear from you!
Amicus Recruitment are on the lookout for an exceptional
Lead Recruiter/ Managing Consultant to join us in our new offices in Austin, Texas to help further our US expansion!
Established at the start of 2017, Amicus Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment company. We’ve grown to 30 people currently, with 5 consultants on the ground in Austin with a remote team covering the East Coast from our Manchester office. With plans to treble in size over the next 3 years in our new offices this is a great opportunity to be a part of the growth. We were shortlisted in 2019 for ‘The Best Newcomer’ at the Global Recruiter Awards and we’re just at the start of our journey. We have big plans and we want hungry, driven, ambitious individuals to join us on it.
- A hands-on position with the main objective of further developing and growing out our USA recruitment division
- Develop client relationships with both new & existing clients across niche technical markets using business development techniques / skills
- Responsible for hiring, growth & success of the division.
- Compose quality, well-written content for job advertisements, email marketing & internal training material
- Build brand awareness across the new region with social network activity 7
- Host tech webinars, round table events and attend sponsored tech events
- Lead by example to less experienced consultants with consistent billings & regularly promoting best practices
- Grow and Mange teams from Austin
What do I need to be successful?
- Successful proven experience as a 360 recruiter / manager in the tech space (International experience advantageous
- Proven experience as a top-level billing consultant
- Have experience with managing / developing junior- Mid level consultants
- Excellent consultative communication skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Experience bringing on and expanding ‘house accounts’
- Hungry, driven, ambitious, resilient personality
- Good business acumen
- A burning desire to be successful in all you do
But most of all, you’ll display our display our values on a daily basis:
In return you will receive, a competitive salary, market-leading uncapped commission scheme, transparent career development plan, generous PTO allowances, pension, duvet days, Healthcare , health & wellbeing programme, full visa sponsorship (if required), Training and Development from dedicated inhouse resource, incentives to worldwide destinations to places like Las Vegas, Marbella, Dusseldorf, etc.
If you like what you see and you want to be part of our journey, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to lois.gooding@Amicusjobs.com to be considered.