2020 has been a very difficult year for us all and not one we would have anticipated.
In this session, we look to understand the pressures and challenges that leaders from young start-ups within the industry have faced over the past 5 months, how they have overcome those challenges, how they adapted to the current climate, what strategic changes had to be made (if any), how they are now looking to continue scaling up post pandemic and of course, everyone’s favourite topic of the year, how they have been coping with a fully remote workforce.
- Jordan Hayward - Amicus Recruitment - Senior Consultant
- Remi Tuyaerts – LendFlo – CTO & Co-Founder
- Michael Button – Ch.AI – CTO & Co Founder
- David Ives – Pollen – VP of Engineering
- Emmanuel Ide – Curio – CTO
Key topics to be covered
• 16th of March – Where it all began.
• The transition to fully remote working
• Operational challenges faced
• Strategy planning / Shift in focus
• Looking to the future
• Key takeaways