Senior Frontend Developer–Angular- €70k-€100k –Remote in Germany
My client is a leading Fintech providing a range of sustainable investments and data services. Entering its 9th year, the business has strong values to create a sustainable future across investment markets. They believe financial benefit creation should be shared with environmental, social inclusion and governance (ESG). Through their group of enterprises they combine AI to deliver viable financial solutions for the every changing world in which we live.
You will be working with the latest version of Angular and play an integral role in planning, architecture and design of web applications and services. You will co-ordinate technical projects across the team and assist the collaboration with other specialists.
My client has been established since 2013 and has offices across Europe, this position is remote across Germany with the opportunity to meet on a quarterly basis. You will also be offered the option of virtual stocks meaning you will have huge financial rewards when you come to sell them.
You will play a key role in:
- Building the Frontend Application for the sustainability platform.
- Data applications with key information to power the decision making of customers.
- The visions platform, which pictures the research in finance and sustainability to enable institutional and wholesale users.
- Experience with TDD (Mocha, Chai or Cypress)
On top of a base salary ranging from €70,000 - €100,000 DOE, you will get access to a fantastic benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Fully Remote Working
- Virtual Stock Options