Full Stack Software Engineer – London Hybrid – 1/2 Days a Week – Python / Django & React
I am working with an amazing UK based scale up who focus on creating a data insights platform which is currently in use by some of the largest tech companies in the world.
Founded just over 10 years ago they have grown into a data platform able to provide deep insights on every level into over 45,000 companies. The platform is the golden standard for discovering, tracking, and analysing all companies, from start ups to tech unicorns!
The company currently have 200 employees with a UK based technical team of 20, this team is split into 4 sub teams. These being Product / DevOps / Machine Learning / Data.
As a Senior you will be joining the product team which is currently at 6 with the aim of working with the Tech Lead on splitting this team into two squads. This team have a number of exciting projects lined up for the next few months, these being:
- Redesign of the “Advanced Search” functions
- UX improvements for key features of the platform
- Performance optimization
As the Senior engineer in this new squad you will be 100% hands on with the opportunity to lead the squad in tech mentorship and eventually grow into a lead engineer should you wish!
- 3+ Years Experience using Python
- Experience using Python Web Frameworks (Django & DjangoREST Ideally)
- Experience working within a cloud environment (AWS Ideally- RDS or EC2 specifically)
- Experience with Deployment using Docker
- Salary up to £85,000 DOE
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working ideally 1/2 days a week in central London Office
- Learning & Development budget
- And many more
If you would be interested in this position apply or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org