Director & Co-Founder
A thriving AI start-up with an ever-growing demand to supply, who recently secured funding is looking to scale. They build out smart platforms to gather, analyse, provide, and make actionable use out of user data to help their clients manage their workloads - ultimately enabling the end client to scale and become more profitable.
They’re creating unique AI and Machine Learning platforms - which are used widely in a specific client sector at the minute - and are in the process of building out similar platforms for use across new sectors to branch out into a wider network; allowing their outstanding product to reach and benefit more people across the world.
You’ll be working on some existing, and some greenfield work as a part of a small collaborative team of Golang Engineers.
You’ll gain really well-rounded exposure to the Product Lifecycle, work with cutting edge Technology and be continuously learning.
Naturally, you’ll be given the chance to work with clever AI and Machine Learning models, as well as rearchitecting data driven systems to Golang microservices and GCP solutions. You’ll also be involved in setting up CICD pipelines.
- 2 years Software Engineering experience – at least one of those years in Golang
- Experience working with cloud platforms, ideally GCP although AWS is also considered.
- An interest in DevOps
- Good knowledge of SQL data modelling
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- A background/education within STEM
- Experience with tools such as Pub/Sub and Kafka
A salary up to £50,000 plus generous shares options. Flexible working hours with remote working staying in place long term. Generous pension scheme. 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Send your CV/phone number over to me so I can give you all the details, then the process is:
- Step 1 – 30 minute Introductory call with the Head of Engineering
- Step 2 – Interactive coding challenge and discussion
- Step 3 – Final decision making conversation with one of the Co-Founders