Back to jobs
A mature start-up with an established team and client base is continuing to grow after branching out into a newer and more niche space. The mission is simple, to make the ever-changing world work for the people in it. They help users improve their personal circumstances whilst adding value to causes that the individual user believes in. With over 200 people employed globally and offices across Europe, they’re expanding and need talented Software Engineers to help them do it. They’re a progressive company with HUGE plans for growth in 2021 so now is the perfect time to get on-board and be a part of something that’s helping people to help people.
The Tech Teams are split across the European offices, and you can go onsite if you like or work remotely from anywhere in Germany – it’s entirely up to you! They have existing platforms which are doing what they need to be doing, but they’re building out brand new scalable Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence platforms to manage the new offerings (both B2B and B2C) – this is where you come in.
- High level of Python Engineering experience
- Management of development lifecycles from design through to deployment
- Experience building scalable API’s
- Experience building data centric products
- A knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of Angular would be beneficial
The salary on offer is dependent on experience but can range from €60,000 - €100,000. You will also get 30 days annual leave plus a generous benefits package.
Straight forward interview process with 3 steps.
- Intro call – get to know you
- Tech test – take home, 2.5 hours
- 2 hour final
Python Developers / Mid-Senior / Fintech / €60,000 - €100,000