Senior Python Developer- Finance - £400 - £450p/d
Amicus Recruitment are pleased to be working with a consultancy who are on the lookout for a Senior Python Developer (Python) on behalf of a financial business on a contract basis.
You will be responsible for supporting the implementation of financial web applications, the brief for this is given by their customer.
This contract offers flexible hybrid working within their state of the art Central London office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating a technical design architecture which will solves the issue the client is experiencing and receive their approval
- Configure, modify, test and design software to ensure delivery of applications utilising Python skills
- Collaborate successfully in a team
- Communicate successfully with customers to ensure their needs are met
The contract is initially 6 months however, there is scope for the contract to be extended further.
Essential skills and experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Python and Flask/Django
- Delivery of simple and advanced Debugging/Troubleshooting issues
- Desire to work in a fast paced working environment
- Excellent experience with CI/CD
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration