Golang Software Engineer Vacancy – $125K - $155K – Fully Remote in the US!
I am delighted to be working exclusively with a venture-backed Fintech company on a mission to transform the payment industry. They have created next-gen technology that enables automobiles to pay for services and goods without the need for a credit card and directly through your phone!
What You’ll Do
You will be working as a Backend Software Engineer building and maintaining data ingestion and processing services which operate at high levels of scale and availability. You will also shape the future of the backend server technology!
You will work with a highly talented team of engineers and architects to build well-tested and maintainable data pipelines to integrate the platform with data provider partners, using Go.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining of the data ingestion & processing system used to provide data for other components of the platform.
- Developing data ingestion and processing pipelines in Golang integrating with external data partners & utilizing message bus systems for high levels of scale and reliability.
- Developing secure & well-structured code with unit and functional tests.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years Go experience
- Experience utilizing message bus frameworks for asynchronous processing (GCP PubSub, AWS SQS, Kafka etc).
- SQL / Postgres.
- REST, gRPC and graphQL APIs.
- Experience building unit, functional and performance or load tests.
- Ability to utilize and integrate managed Cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Docker / Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of continuous integration build and deployment processes.
Benefits package includes :
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Equity on joining. They also have performance based annual bonus of 10% of salary and equity refresh in addition to periodic salary bumps!
If this sounds like a role which you will be a good match for, please reach out to me ASAP as my client are looking to hire immediately!
The company have promised 24 hour feedback on all applications and looking to complete the hiring process within 2 weeks!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org