LEAD SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – GOLANG – FINTECH – FULLY REMOTE IN EUROPE - £90-£115k DOE
We have an amazing opportunity to join one of the UK’s best Fintech companies building out their platform and expanding their services. As the company scales and takes on more clients they are looking to expand their engineering team. They are now looking for a Lead Engineer to come on board and get stuck in with some greenfield projects working along side some of the best development talent in the UK.
The company in question are working on a new kind of payment portal linked with applications, allowing banks to communicate directly with vendors/customers in order to make purchases without the need for card details. By doing this it increases security, allows quicker transactions and also simply improves customer experience. They boast an impressive easy to use API which has cut down their customers payment times by over 85%.
Having secured Series A funding, the company are looking for a Lead Golang developer to join their main product team of 15 engineers working on various projects building out their new product features and API. As the technology evolves there is always greenfield work and interesting challenges to overcome. They are looking for a candidates comfortable dealing with mission critical software, with a drive to mentor developers and become an essential piece of the architecture process over the coming years.
- 3-4 Years Golang Experience Minimum
- Previous experience with Critical systems.
- At least 5 years experience working with backend technologies
- The ideal candidate will preferably have some experience working within Fintech however this is not essential and will have architectural planning experience.
- You should ideally have ran a team of at ;east 3 developers in the past!
- Unlimited Education Budget
- Equity (Up to 20% of starting salary!)
- Macbook Pro
- £500 WFH Budget
This is a fully remote role and they are accepting applicants from anywhere in Europe.